Our Amazing family practice in Reno, NV is looking for a positive and self-motivated Dental Assistant who is ready to learn and grow! The ideal candidate should possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, knowledge of dentistry and dental terminology, a friendly, outgoing demeanor and excellent organizational skills.
Shift: M: 9-5, T: 8-4, W: 8-4, Th: 8-3:30
- Preparing treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Preparing patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient
- Providing instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist’s access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Providing diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographic studies; pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts.
- Educating patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions.
- Documenting dental care services by charting in patient records.
- Other Duties as Assigned
- 2-3 years of Dental Assisting experience preferred
- Experience with Dentrix a plus
- Ability to use sound judgment and discretion in handling confidential communications and documents
- Teachable and friendly team player with sincere quality for patient care
- Must have ability to multi-task
- Four-handed dentistry a plus
- Ability to fabricate acrylic temporary crowns preferred
- Must be able to make temporaries, take impressions, and x-rays
- Ability to give post-operative instructions after procedures
- Knowledge of processing lab cases inbound and outbound
Benefits (including but not limited to)
- Medical Benefits – after 30 days
- PTO- after 90 days
- Paid Holidays- after 90 days
- 401(k)- after 60 days
- Welcoming and fun work environment
- Competitive salary
- Direct deposit and Bi-weekly pay dates
- Team-focused, uplifting, and educational work culture
Interested candidates, please submit your CV/Resume, Cover Letter and References to apply today!