Signature Dental Partners (SDP) is actively seeking an Associate General Dentist to join our rapidly growing dental practice in Denver, CO! This exciting full-time opportunity calls for an experienced and dynamic General Dentist who is motivated and committed to providing quality care.
- Perform General dentistry services, including the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums, and related oral structures.
- Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments, and other diagnostic procedures.
- Clean, fill, extract, and replace teeth, using rotary and hand instruments, dental appliances, medications, and surgical implements.
- Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and dental hygiene.
- Supervise office staff, including hygienists, dental assistants, and administrative staff.
- Coordinate laboratory services for the dental office.
- Adhere to safety protocols and processes including but not limited to ensuring protective equipment is utilized and OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen requirements are followed.
- Participate in morning meetings, chart reviews, and routine office meetings.
- All other duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable state laws and regulations.
- Active Colorado Dental License
- DDS or DMD degree
- 1-3 Years of General Dentistry Experience
- DEA and CPR – Current
Benefits (including but not limited to)
- Fair and reasonable compensation formula with a guaranteed draw for the first 90 days while ramping up production
- Malpractice Insurance Paid by Office
- Health Benefits
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Annual CE allowance
Interested candidates, please submit your CV/Resume, Cover Letter and References to apply today!