Are you a Dentist who is ready to find your next dental home? A place where you can be a part of a great team all while practicing in a growing office nestled in a beautiful town? Look no further! Signature Dental Partners is seeking a General Dentist to join our wonderful practice located in scenic Cottonwood, AZ!
Our growing practice located near Sedona, AZ maintains a loyal patient base, large capacity for new patients and dedicated clinical and business support teams. Successful candidates for this position are proficient in performing General Dentistry procedures, personable, motivated, and dedicated to improving the lives of their patients through the quality of treatment provided. A commitment to continuous compassionate patient care is paramount.
As one of our valued Associate Dentists, you will enjoy the freedom to practice your own style of dentistry while benefiting from the support services offered by SDP, allowing you, the practitioner, to concentrate on patient centric services and clinical excellence.
We will be offering a significant sign-on bonus and a guaranteed starting salary for this role! In addition, the opportunity also includes Professional Liability Insurance paid by the office, 401(k) Investment Options, an Annual CE Allowance, and More!
- Perform General dentistry services, including the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums, and related oral structures.
- Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments, and other diagnostic procedures.
- Clean, fill, extract, and replace teeth, using rotary and hand instruments, dental appliances, medications, and surgical implements.
- Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and dental hygiene.
- Supervise office staff, including hygienists, dental assistants, and administrative staff.
- Coordinate laboratory services for the dental office.
- Adhere to safety protocols and processes including but not limited to ensuring protective equipment is utilized and OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen requirements are followed.
- Participate in morning meetings, chart reviews, and routine office meetings.
- All other duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable state laws and regulations.
We are looking for a professional who
- Has excellent clinical skills and the experience to treat our patients with a very high level of care
- Regularly invests in improving skills and knowledge through continuing education courses
- Has superb chairside manners and is compassionate and understanding of patient needs
- Accepts direction and guidance given by our leadership. Willing to offer personal knowledge and perspective in return
- Active Arizona dental license
- DDS or DMD degree
- Current DEA and CPR certifications
- 1+ years of General Dentistry experience (Preferred)
Benefits (including but not limited to)
- Sign-On Bonus!!!
- Competitive compensation with initial guaranteed salary
- Professional liability insurance
- Annual CE allowance
Interested candidates, please submit your CV/Resume, Cover Letter and References to apply today!