Signature Dental Partners is now seeking an Associate General Dentist to join our rapidly growing, state-of-the-art dental practice in Las Vegas, NV!
Our busy, successful office is excited to find a talented and ambitious General Dentist to join the team! As one of our valued Associate Dentists, you will benefit from practicing in an environment where you maintain clinical autonomy all while our dedicated business support teams and a trained clinical and administrative staff continuously work to ensure your success!
Successful candidates for this position are proficient in performing General Dentistry procedures, personable, motivated, and dedicated to improving the lives of their patients through the quality of treatment provided. A commitment to continuous compassionate patient care is paramount.
We offer highly competitive compensation including a guaranteed initial salary, professional liability insurance, health insurance benefits, 401(k), CE reimbursement, and much more!
- Perform General dentistry services, including the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums, and related oral structures.
- Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments, and other diagnostic procedures.
- Perform endodontic treatment using rotary and/or hand instruments, including the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums, and related oral structures
- Clean, fill, extract, and replace teeth, using rotary and hand instruments, dental appliances, medications, and surgical implements.
- Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and dental hygiene.
- Supervise office staff, including hygienists, dental assistants, and administrative staff.
- Coordinate laboratory services for the dental office.
- Adhere to safety protocols and processes including but not limited to ensuring protective equipment is utilized and OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen requirements are followed.
- Participate in morning meetings, chart reviews, and routine office meetings.
- All other duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable state laws and regulations.
- Active Nevada dental license
- DDS or DMD degree
- 1+ years of General Dentistry experience (preferred)
- Current DEA and CPR certifications
Benefits (including but not limited to)
- Competitive compensation with initial guaranteed salary
- Professional liability insurance
- Health insurance benefits
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Annual CE allowance
Interested candidates, please submit your CV/Resume, Cover Letter and References to apply today!